|First Appearence||"I Ain't a Judas"|
|Series lifespan||"I Ain't a Judas" to present|
Not much is known about Kat's life before or as the apocalypse began. It's known that she was one of the students rescued by The Governor after the school was evacuated and received some trainning, along with the other students.
Kat complains to Carla about The Governor's plan to make unexperienced people fight in a war. Natacha argues with her, saying that they all received proper trainning.When Kat tries to say something, Natacha interrupts her, insisting that the only way to defend the town is by raising an army.
Kat joined the raid on the prison but retreated after they were overwhelmed by walkers. While on the road, she joins the other Woodbury survivors in protest against The Governor, but survived the massacre by hiding under a corpse, appearing to be dead. She hides in one of the trucks that The Governor left behind, and is later found by Daniel and his group. Kat hugs Daniel and informs them about how The Governor massacred the other survivors, and they all go back to the town to meet the remaining citizens.
At the end of the episode she is brought back to the prison with the remaining Woodbury survivors.
Kat will appear in this season.
This list shows the victims Kat has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies and possibly unnamed people.
Karen seemed to be good friends with Carla as shown in "I Ain't a Judas" when Kat is seen complaining to Carla.
Daniel and Kat haven't interacted much during their time together, but they seem to be friends. Kat hugs Daniel when she sees him for the first time after the outbreak.
Kat seems to be good friends with Leonardo. She's seen walking with him in Woodbury multiple times and is later seen with him when the remaining Woodbury citizens are brought to the Prison.
- Kat is first seen during the mid-Season promo trailer for Season 3.
- Kat is also the only member of the Woodbury Army confirmed to have survived the massacre by The Governor's hands.
- Kat's personality seems to be based on Karen.
- Kat has some diferences from her real Tv Series' counterpart.
- Karen was a Woodbury soldier, seen protecting the town in the walls multiple times, while Kat was no soldier, and the first time we see her fighting is when The Woodbury army attacks the prison.